Currently listening to: Chris Brown ------ Fallen Angel***** Usher Ft Beyonce --- Love IN the Club, Donell Jones -- Circle , Busta Rhymes - Hurt You, Michael Buble - "Quando Quando Quando" And the Album "Call Me Irresponsible", Nate King Cole "L-O-V-E"

Friday, August 03, 2012

Just another guy

I have so much going on at the moment that I can't think straight. People see fake smiles and normal conversations while deep inside it's just horror and nightmares, dark night with heavy blue rain. Yet am still smiling.

I remember the days when I was good at comforting people, make them feel good and try to make them believe that everything is alright, well I can't now. It's just too hard.

I keep on searching for that one bright light that will turn my life around and everytime I think I found it it's gone. Am a romantic guy by nature, I still believe in black and white love stories, I still believe that more than 80% of the world population are good while the remaining 20% had it bad and they are trying to change. I still want to believe that close people don't lie.

I have so much issues, but the most important one right now is trust issues, I tried my best to over come it but I couldn't, tried trusting people again but I couldn't. I feel everybody is lying about something, but the most troubling is when I feel that they are lying about how they feel.

I know life is not that complicated and we just make it the way it is, but what can I say, am tired and need the rest.

Web Images Videos News Shopping Directory Answers Blogs
Notice: The lyric of the month is basically a song/Lyric of the month on my play list; it should not necessarily be a new track by an artist. The blog will be updated twice a week on Monday and Tuesday. Whatever been said here is strictly what I believe in and what I really like to talk about. Talal.