Currently listening to: Chris Brown ------ Fallen Angel***** Usher Ft Beyonce --- Love IN the Club, Donell Jones -- Circle , Busta Rhymes - Hurt You, Michael Buble - "Quando Quando Quando" And the Album "Call Me Irresponsible", Nate King Cole "L-O-V-E"

Friday, August 03, 2012

Seize it!

Well, it's not everyday that you get opportunities which maybe look like that they are golden ones. Seize them or let them go? You may say that you lack the resources needed or you may say that you don't have the energy. Either way you just passed it for non of the reasons above but because you lack trust and self believe.

We go around saying what if I did it, what if I took or what if I took the risk!! Well what ifs never take you anywhere but atleast in the future try seizing them. What well happen if you don't? Don't you want to think back and say I did it! Don't you want to sit around people and say I made it here? I bet you are searching for opportunities to make your self feel proud.. Believe in youre self and charge.

I try my best to seize whatever opportunities I get. But I did let go a lot of good ones. I do want to go back in time and take them but in the end I know that I can't and I should think ahead.

Word of advice, keep your eyes open and focus on what you believe is yours. Never feel down when life tries to knock you out and you should be fine.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

[URL=http://pharmacypills.atspace.co.uk/buy-amitriptyline-canada/order-amitriptyline-uk.html]order amitriptyline uk[/URL]

Anonymous said...

[url=http://asacol-mesalamine.webs.com/]buy rowasa enemas
[/url] Mesalazine online
order asacol
purchase asacol online

Anonymous said...

Wow, awesome [url=http://www.auoksunglasses.com]oakley sunglasses[/url] weblog format! How long have you been running a blog for? you make blogging look easy. [url=http://www.auoksunglasses.com]oakleys[/url] , The overall look of your website is great, let alone the content material!


Web Images Videos News Shopping Directory Answers Blogs
Notice: The lyric of the month is basically a song/Lyric of the month on my play list; it should not necessarily be a new track by an artist. The blog will be updated twice a week on Monday and Tuesday. Whatever been said here is strictly what I believe in and what I really like to talk about. Talal.