Currently listening to: Chris Brown ------ Fallen Angel***** Usher Ft Beyonce --- Love IN the Club, Donell Jones -- Circle , Busta Rhymes - Hurt You, Michael Buble - "Quando Quando Quando" And the Album "Call Me Irresponsible", Nate King Cole "L-O-V-E"

Thursday, August 02, 2012

Welcome post

I have decided to return back to the blog world, after the whole smart phone revolution, apps like google blogger exists and makes it easier to blog any given time.

I'll try to change and I think I have matured enough and have a lot of things I can share with the world, some maybe unhelpful to others but hopefully amazing to others..

Anyways it's just the first post so let's see.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey T. ...:) I like what am reading I actually read the whole thing from beginning. ....

Anonymous said...

purchase tramadol buy tramadol overnight shipping - online pharmacy for tramadol


Web Images Videos News Shopping Directory Answers Blogs
Notice: The lyric of the month is basically a song/Lyric of the month on my play list; it should not necessarily be a new track by an artist. The blog will be updated twice a week on Monday and Tuesday. Whatever been said here is strictly what I believe in and what I really like to talk about. Talal.