Currently listening to: Chris Brown ------ Fallen Angel***** Usher Ft Beyonce --- Love IN the Club, Donell Jones -- Circle , Busta Rhymes - Hurt You, Michael Buble - "Quando Quando Quando" And the Album "Call Me Irresponsible", Nate King Cole "L-O-V-E"

Saturday, July 12, 2008

I-15

Let me first start by saying i'm sorry for leaving you hanging Bloggers. I've been busy with life and thought of leavin' the Internet world and go back to reality.

Now back to this group, I-15 I have tried searching for some info to provide here but i didnt find any. Anyways, what i have listened from them so far is above normal and they have shown alot of wonderful things in their music. The vocal wise is amazing, Soothin' and relaxin' vocals amazing in other words.

lyrics wise is good too, i mean some of the songs like "i'll make it better" is just wonderful, i know its a typical Love song by such groups but never the less its awsome. I loved how the singer/performer sang this song with his amazin' and soothin' vocal who transferred the lyrics from everyday routine to wonderful.

beat wise, Well so far every song i've heard from them was stunnin'. i mean the guy who is producin' these beats is good and if im not mistaken the beats are some how from the east coast P.diddy in particular, anyways if not then the guy is talented and has some awsome beats.
i loved the songs that i've heard so far and i think they are one of best up comin' R'n'B group around.

Some may say that i have exaggerated abit and if've turned them into Kings but listenin' to nowadays R'n'B and HipHop music makes me think that r'n'b and HipHop are not dead yet. (Thats another topic for me to talk about in the upcoming weeks.) for now enjoy this song by I15 Ft. Fabolous "My Bad"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzH3jvMLXOM&feature=related the link to the vid, check it out.


1 comment:

Talal Al AbdelSalam said...

Hola Jorge, no estoy seguro si este comentario al azar, pero de cualquier forma me alegro de que se tomaron el tiempo para dejar caer una línea.

¿Visita usted está blog y añadir una entrada. Gracias amigo.


Web Images Videos News Shopping Directory Answers Blogs
Notice: The lyric of the month is basically a song/Lyric of the month on my play list; it should not necessarily be a new track by an artist. The blog will be updated twice a week on Monday and Tuesday. Whatever been said here is strictly what I believe in and what I really like to talk about. Talal.