Currently listening to: Chris Brown ------ Fallen Angel***** Usher Ft Beyonce --- Love IN the Club, Donell Jones -- Circle , Busta Rhymes - Hurt You, Michael Buble - "Quando Quando Quando" And the Album "Call Me Irresponsible", Nate King Cole "L-O-V-E"

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Play it cool

Let me share little somethin’ somethin’ . There are days when you get pissed off and really irritated plus frustrated and angry plus crazy (now that’s little extra for the psychiatrist) and why because of something that someone did or say. Anyways, I had one of those days on Friday. I was so angry and annoyed and i had this clipped unshaped pointed nail that I started cutting it while looking at this software I have (Fruity Loops) (which I don’t remember what was I looking at exactly or doing!!) and all through the software I was thinking of that thing, Anyways while I was thinking and cutting my nails I went too deep with the nail and didn’t feel anything until I looked at my fingers and saw blood and there, I just stood silent and then laughed (How sick is that!) I mean I was so angry that I hurt myself.

I had to calm myself down and play the psychiatrist role (which was fun by the way) and convince myself that there is nothing in this world that should upset me or get me down, and so I did.
The moral of this story…. Nothing. Felt like saying it.


Back to the stupid world of ME.

Music, I have been listening a lot to different genres this year. And I must say that I love my play list at the moment, got my Marvin Gaye album which I really like and at the moment listening to “Lets get it on” .

Life and jobs, Life is wonderful but Jobs man its annoying. I was searching for a job for a while and couldn’t find anything that’s good and interesting until recently. Lol I’ve applied to many places and got strange interviews where I know I did well and I scored but it seems that I didn’t know the right people to approve my skills (haha) its funny how companies operate these days.


I would like to ask everyone that reads this blog not to take it seriously lol for I don’t know what I’m talking about.  I would like to point out too, that there is nothing more important than family and friends. Good friendships can make you survive a lot of things.  Just one of those days when you really don’t know what to say.

Oh yeah. I had a wonderful Sunday.
Take Care And play it cool.

3 comments:

Living Well in Muscat said...

Aiiiiiiii, the nail story ouch!

Wish you good luck with finding a decent job man, as for the interviews that's plain unfairness from them to operate with such a corrupt system. I wonder how bad its going to get by the time I plan to search for a real job :l

Anonymous said...

Well, i did find a job and its veryy good, and im doing good with it. I just frustrated whenever i think of the other companies and the interviews lol... Anyways, Thanks for the comments dear.

And bout the Nail lol.. out of rage you sometimes do things and it really hurts you but u dont feel it lol.. BUt only after a while u do... :)

Degoat said...

hey ghandu..

write something la

G


Web Images Videos News Shopping Directory Answers Blogs
Notice: The lyric of the month is basically a song/Lyric of the month on my play list; it should not necessarily be a new track by an artist. The blog will be updated twice a week on Monday and Tuesday. Whatever been said here is strictly what I believe in and what I really like to talk about. Talal.