Currently listening to: Chris Brown ------ Fallen Angel***** Usher Ft Beyonce --- Love IN the Club, Donell Jones -- Circle , Busta Rhymes - Hurt You, Michael Buble - "Quando Quando Quando" And the Album "Call Me Irresponsible", Nate King Cole "L-O-V-E"

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Whats New Dude





The latest Gadget i got, Blackberry 8700 pretty slik invention. When i got it the first time it was only used as a simple send and receive calls or sms. But now its more then that its somehow my small little world wide web my small connection to the world. I simply adore it. but with a bad service provider this PDA could turn to hell..

Features Available The BlackBerry 8700g features complete functionality, including*:
Wireless email
Organizer
Browser
Phone
Corporate data access 1
SMS
MMS 1
Powered by a powerful processor and 64 MB of memory, the BlackBerry® 8700g smartphone lets you view attachments and graphics, browse the web and run applications effortlessly
Access up to 10 supported business and/or personal email accounts — in one inbox
View popular file formats (i.e. Word, Excel, Acrobat)
More
===





I am starting all over again, for the past two years my plan is to in-roll back to college and here i am half way through to fulfill that long commitment. I am so excited, im like that kid who keeps on thinkin about his dads gift and cant wait till his birthday, im like that man who can't wait that 2 hours before he takes his women to their new place, i'm like that person who waited this long to get back on the right track (oh, thats me). Everything didnt work out as planned but somehow i managed a workaround which helped me out.

Destination, Middle East College of Information Technology.
Major/path, to be announced.

The thing is they have alot of majors that i want to take but my heart is set on one which i know i can perform good and i know can be better at and something that not far from my charcarstic nature.Actually happy and sad now that i think about it, im far away from alot of people that i care about due to work with college ahead i hope i dont lose them for ever. I hope ya'll understand that its not that i want to walk away but i got to care of somethings and will back once everything is set.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want!!!!!!

Talal Al AbdelSalam said...

Take!!!


Web Images Videos News Shopping Directory Answers Blogs
Notice: The lyric of the month is basically a song/Lyric of the month on my play list; it should not necessarily be a new track by an artist. The blog will be updated twice a week on Monday and Tuesday. Whatever been said here is strictly what I believe in and what I really like to talk about. Talal.