Currently listening to: Chris Brown ------ Fallen Angel***** Usher Ft Beyonce --- Love IN the Club, Donell Jones -- Circle , Busta Rhymes - Hurt You, Michael Buble - "Quando Quando Quando" And the Album "Call Me Irresponsible", Nate King Cole "L-O-V-E"

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Going Kadobs!!

Ps. twice a week a post will be added and that will be Sunday and Tuesday

Jobs

Its amazing how you keep searching for jobs and amazingly if you don’t know anyone who can push your papers forward it goes to the dustbin, and if somehow they call you, you turn out to be over qualified or not qualified.

Now this one was pretty good, I had a chance to apply in a company and I had the advantage but hey I wasn’t qualified, they (low Grade Company) told me that I was good in English so they don’t want that, in other words they don’t want me coming back to them and demand a raise!!


Me
in a very good shape, I am over weight and at the moment going under heavy adjustments, Pimping, Makeover and reshaping (lol sounds weird la) well let me put it like this I’m on diet and doing an extra exercise. It’s amazing I mean I feel somehow fresh and healthy. The plan is to lose as much as I can and then stay like that.

*Am addicted people, I am addicted to downloading damn its irritating I just can’t stop myself, I download whatever I see in front of me except for what I love which I buy
J (it’s what I feel and do! So save it)

Music
I would never stop talking about music, and that’s period.
:)

I had the chance to listen to Craig David’s latest album “Trust me”, and I was shocked with the content of the album; Very interesting songs. They are not what you are used to hear from Craig David; they’re like old school mixed with some blues, Interesting.
I personally loved “Awkward” “6 of 1 thing” “officially yours”. By this I don’t mean that I loved these songs alone from the album but these songs that caught not my ears but my soul.
J
A Craig fan would love this along with A strictly music fan, but “7 days” or “Rendezvous” fans wouldn’t like this album that much.

Personally I think that this album is kind of a risk to take, cause you’ll lose some of your audience but am pretty sure that you will gain more. I strictly believe that this album is a success to him as an artist that sings with his soul.


Ps. twice a week a post will be added and that will be Sunday and Tuesday




1 comment:

Castelluca said...

my sister is a huge fan of his, a 7 days, Rendezvous kinda fan though, lol.
she hated the album, and she keeps talking about how disappointed she is and stuff. she only liked 'officially yours'

and it's putting me off! xD
but after reading this, i think i'm gonna give it a try, since although i like his music, i'm not that much of a huge fan.


Web Images Videos News Shopping Directory Answers Blogs
Notice: The lyric of the month is basically a song/Lyric of the month on my play list; it should not necessarily be a new track by an artist. The blog will be updated twice a week on Monday and Tuesday. Whatever been said here is strictly what I believe in and what I really like to talk about. Talal.