Currently listening to: Chris Brown ------ Fallen Angel***** Usher Ft Beyonce --- Love IN the Club, Donell Jones -- Circle , Busta Rhymes - Hurt You, Michael Buble - "Quando Quando Quando" And the Album "Call Me Irresponsible", Nate King Cole "L-O-V-E"

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Sunday Treat

Its Sunday all ready? Oh well. I have added a lyric of the month corner, simply showing you what I am listening to and addicted too.

Work, so twisted, but I guess that normal. I have a problem in focusing in one task at a time, I have something really important but I keep on skipping it; I don’t know till when. It does get to your nervous when you know that you have to finish something and you have a deadline but you seem not capable of doing it.

Music, I have this friend who have a strange taste in music but it’s a good strange taste which I really love. There are couple of artists that I’m looking into now and I was shocked how I missed these tracks. For instance Lauryn Hill – “I get out Mtv Unplugged 2.0” this song is somehow interesting, and its bugs me that I didn’t listen to that track cause I was away from Lauryns music. And you have this Michael Buble which is really interesting. I like his songs because its mixed genres I mean you can find jazz, blues and country in it plus some oldies (Well my kind of smooth, peaceful music), this friend got me listening to all this different tracks and I must say that I am enjoying it. Plus I was a bit shifted this week to the oldies such as Nate king Cole – “L-O-V-E”, Marvin Gaye and Frank Sinatra; they have some wonderful soothing music.

Life can’t get much better. Everything is going according to plan and everything is smooth. I was all about revenge but now everything is cooling down, I somehow known with my forgiving moods (shocking huh) well yes. There is a plan that will be executed hopefully by the end of this month and hopefully everything goes according to plan. Now what’s interesting is finally im on the right path of fulfilling my resolution (Sucks huh, after all this years now is when I have decided to fulfill ‘em).

2 comments:

david santos said...

Hi Talal
A beautiful place here!
Excellent post!

have a good day

Talal Al AbdelSalam said...

Thanks David..

I am glad you liked it here.


Web Images Videos News Shopping Directory Answers Blogs
Notice: The lyric of the month is basically a song/Lyric of the month on my play list; it should not necessarily be a new track by an artist. The blog will be updated twice a week on Monday and Tuesday. Whatever been said here is strictly what I believe in and what I really like to talk about. Talal.