Currently listening to: Chris Brown ------ Fallen Angel***** Usher Ft Beyonce --- Love IN the Club, Donell Jones -- Circle , Busta Rhymes - Hurt You, Michael Buble - "Quando Quando Quando" And the Album "Call Me Irresponsible", Nate King Cole "L-O-V-E"

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Me 2008

Ps. Twice a week a post will be added and that will be Sunday and Tuesday.

I barley talked about myself in a while the first few post were something about me but then I stopped and talked about music which is something I really like. But I think im going to share a little bit of something with the readers.
Back in the time when I use to blog I use to go and check how many people came in and Am I getting good clicks? And I realized that I didn’t! so I stopped blogging then something came up to my mind few days back thanks to this person, that life isn’t about what you like or dislike and you don’t always get what you want. I always wanted to be involved in everyone’s life I always wanted to be that person who you turn to when needed, that person who in his absence you remember him with all the wonderful things he did, and I still want to be that person, but I was doing it In a wrong way!! Selfish is what I am yes!

I never say such things in public, thinking what people might say, but who cares anymore. It’s time for the big change this year is perfect to do so, a lot of bad thing will happen (it always does) I know but won’t forget about the good things that will come with it. Anyways I talked about this enough so let me start talking about what I came here for.

Rap.
yes, rap is the most beautiful thing to me, and im not talking about listening to some crazy people that talks about sex money alcohol drugs and cars, nope im talking about rap as in a way to express yourself, get whatever hidden inside and buried get it out to life get it out and whoever wants to listen to it listens, it’s one way to express yourself freely with no rules and no boundaries.
I used to rap and then I stopped but still writing lyrics and writing them is the most beautiful thing, I get to say whatever I have inside with no fear of what anyone would say, I get a lot of critics but never stopped.
For instance I love talking about love, that’s one of my favorite and I did a song called I DO which I talk about how I would like to be with my woman I use the French words  but that’s how I would be with my wife she is my 2nd part, oh she is part of me. So screw anyone who dislikes it. I talk about what bothers me the most at that stage like hypocrites, damn I hate hypocrites. I somehow blessed with a hypocrite magnate wherever I go I seem to pull them right to me, which is irritating, so I talk about them and I do sometimes use the French word with them.
That’s who I am and that’s what I do, I love doing it and am proud of it, that’s why most of the songs and albums covered here is about blacks and their music.

The End of this coming soon.

Ps. Twice a week a post will be added and that will be Sunday and Tuesday.

1 comment:

Castelluca said...

well, what do you know? big T is back to blogging!

welcome back bro. nice post, i never read a personal entry here before, refreshing i must say! =D


Web Images Videos News Shopping Directory Answers Blogs
Notice: The lyric of the month is basically a song/Lyric of the month on my play list; it should not necessarily be a new track by an artist. The blog will be updated twice a week on Monday and Tuesday. Whatever been said here is strictly what I believe in and what I really like to talk about. Talal.