Currently listening to: Chris Brown ------ Fallen Angel***** Usher Ft Beyonce --- Love IN the Club, Donell Jones -- Circle , Busta Rhymes - Hurt You, Michael Buble - "Quando Quando Quando" And the Album "Call Me Irresponsible", Nate King Cole "L-O-V-E"

Monday, March 19, 2007

Lloyd "Street Love"




Track Listings


1. Lloyd (Intro)
2. You - Lil Wayne, , Lloyd
3. Certified
4. I Don't Mind
5. Get It Shawty
6. Incredible
7. Valentine
8. Hazel
9. Player's Prayer
10. Killing Me
11. Take You Home
12. What You Wanna Do
13. Streetlove
14. One for Me
15. I Want You [Remix][*] - André 3000, , Lloyd, Nas



In 2006, a newly-recorded track titled "You", featuring previous-collaborator Lil' Wayne (and an alternate version featuring Tango Redd), has surfaced, appearing on Lloyd's MySpace site. His second studio album, titled Street Love, is set for a late early March 2007release. It's also been confirmed that Lloyd has joined Sho'nuff Records and although his contract hasn't finished with The Inc. Records, they're still pushing his single with Lil' Wayne . The single has been gaining play on BET LATE and is was #1 on BET's 106 & Park Top 10 Live(it was "retired" from the countdown on March 13, 2007. More

The kid has talent, if you are looking for an R&B Album then you should go for this one, I didnt expect to get such wonderful songs in this album - i loved tracks like certified, i dont mind, take you home and STREET LOVE.

I loved the work put on this album from beats to lyrics, from tones to his vocals, everything is amazing, I think that this album should get more attention, such talent and such vocals should go to waste.:)

I've uploaded the tracks for everyone to enjoy his amazing vocals. I truly advice you to buy the CD"Album" This is one of the best album this year so far.

Lloyd Streetlove Lyrics
Street love

I knew it from the first time you said hello, that you were special,
We come from two different worlds’ girl I know, but just cuz I’m hood,
It don’t mean that im out here trying to get with every girl
Im just looking for that someone who I could give the world
Please don’t judge me baby, look in to my eyes
I ain't playing with you nooo
Girl I got to get you.

Baby your heart is safe with me, (oh yes it is)
Let me show you what love suppose to be,
Girl I wanna to give you, all of this street love
I wanna give it, all of this street love baby
Your heart is safe with me
Take all of my street love

Baby I don’t wanna to have to let go, just let me hold you
Your homies say im no good im ghetto
but just cuz im hood,
it don’t mean that im out here trying to get with every girl
I just looking for the someone who I could give the world
please don’t judge me baby look in to my eyes
I ain’t playing with you, noooo girl I got to getch oooo

Baby your heart is safe with me (baby your heart is safe with me),
let me show you what love suppose to be (I want to show you love, I want to show you love), girl I want to give you all of this street love (every little bit of it)
all of this street love
baby your heart is safe with me (with me, with me)
take all of my street love

Baby don’t you hold back don’t you want to give it
Baby don’t you hold back don’t you want to give it

Breakdown:
Just want to give you all my love
This is how I feel about you
Even though we come from two different worlds
There’s something real about you
Girl, don’t be scared to follow your heart
Ill never ever hurt you, you deserve me

Chorus 2X
Baby your heart is safe with, let me show you what love suppose to be (I girl I just wanna give you), girl I want to give you all of this street love (every little bit of it)
all of this street love baby your heart is safe with me
take all of my street love


Source: MetroLyrics.com

No comments:


Web Images Videos News Shopping Directory Answers Blogs
Notice: The lyric of the month is basically a song/Lyric of the month on my play list; it should not necessarily be a new track by an artist. The blog will be updated twice a week on Monday and Tuesday. Whatever been said here is strictly what I believe in and what I really like to talk about. Talal.