Currently listening to: Chris Brown ------ Fallen Angel***** Usher Ft Beyonce --- Love IN the Club, Donell Jones -- Circle , Busta Rhymes - Hurt You, Michael Buble - "Quando Quando Quando" And the Album "Call Me Irresponsible", Nate King Cole "L-O-V-E"

Friday, March 23, 2007

Bigg T "I Know"

Am back with a new track, this time i really want people to check it out and listen to it, and for that I've uploaded it to youtube for ya'll to check it, its a fruity loops thing. The idea came out from Timbalands tracks plus R-kellys and Diddy.

The New instrument or tone they are using is kinda Techno-ISH, and so I've decided to do something similar.. I love creating beats and i don't know whats the reason behind that, I hope ya'll like it.

While i was doing this i was thinking of couple of things it was all related to females, Its kinda a story of a man falling in love with this lady that he saw and she fell for him, Now he tries to explain it to her that he is the one she been lookin for and that he is the one that is going to make her happy. The story goes on. But Something again hit me, While writing down the lyrics i thought of a different scenario, where He finds out that she be cheating on him with a different man, and the man is his best Friend. "I know" is basically a person who knows whats going on in his head and his Girls head, That's the deal.


Name of the song: I know
Program used: Fruity Loops 6 producer Edition.
Genre: Hip-Hop Music.
Year: 2007
Album: Single

9 comments:

sensation said...

This a "fruity" one indeed! :D
I liked it man!!! Your beats are getting better and better with time :)

Keep it up!

Talal Al AbdelSalam said...

Thanks Man, I did use the Windows Movie Maker to create the video, i was testing it and i think the next one would be just fine.

For the beats, I'm trying my best.:)

Anonymous said...

Man! I'm jealous!...that was HOT!

Talal Al AbdelSalam said...

Thanks Obli, Jealous!! Why??lol

Am Glad You Liked it..

Anonymous said...

Because I love music, but I'm labeled as a "listener" :P

Degoat said...

when will u put some words on it?!

G

Talal Al AbdelSalam said...

I need some space man, a studio or somethin' :D.. Cant just woho here..:)

Castelluca said...

lol!

i loved it! ^_^ the beats are just awesome man..

Talal Al AbdelSalam said...

Fannan Nella, im glad you liked it :D

There this wild project that includes some Well-knonw artists. lets see how it goes ..:D


Web Images Videos News Shopping Directory Answers Blogs
Notice: The lyric of the month is basically a song/Lyric of the month on my play list; it should not necessarily be a new track by an artist. The blog will be updated twice a week on Monday and Tuesday. Whatever been said here is strictly what I believe in and what I really like to talk about. Talal.