Currently listening to: Chris Brown ------ Fallen Angel***** Usher Ft Beyonce --- Love IN the Club, Donell Jones -- Circle , Busta Rhymes - Hurt You, Michael Buble - "Quando Quando Quando" And the Album "Call Me Irresponsible", Nate King Cole "L-O-V-E"

Saturday, January 13, 2007

Tyrese Aka Black Ty “Alter Ego”


Tyrese Aka Black Ty “Alter Ego”

· Audio CD (December 12, 2006)

· Original Release Date: December 12, 2006

· Number of Discs: 2

· Label: J-Records

Track List:

Disc one

1- One

2- Lights On

3- Turn Ya Out Ft. Lil Jon

4- Come Back To Me Shawty

5- Better To Know

6- Gotta Get You

7- Morning After

8- Hurry Hp

9- Signs Of love making Part II Ft. R. Kelly

10- Better Than Sex

Disc Two

1- Intro

2- I Salute

3- Roses

4- Get It In Ft. Method Man

5- Get Low Ft. Too $hort, Snoop Dogg & Kurupt

6- U Scared Ft. David Banner & Lil Scrappy

7- What It is Ft. Manny Fresh

8- Roll The Dice Ft. Snoop Dogg & Kurupt

9- Ghetto Dayz Ft. The Game & Kurupt

10- Fly Away Ft. Kurupt

This is Tyrese 4th album and its a Double Cd, as you all know Tyrese was a Model and he is an Actor plus an R&B singer. What you don’t know is Tyrese is a Rapper! Yes he is. The album is basically a two face disc, Where in disc one Tyrese is doing his usual magical thing, singing the way he always does which is amazing.

But disc two is Tyrese’s 2nd face and he goes under the name “Black Ty” the rapper, it was a bit surprising cause I never expected to get that on His 4th album and the double CD, “Black Ty” isn’t as good as Tyrese but he is not bad. I loved the fact that he tried something new and I respect that, but I don’t think that a lot of people will appreciate such a move from him.

Disc One contains a lot of fantastic beats and wonderful lyrics, as usual Tyrese is a very good vocalist and I just love his tone. “One” linked out a couple of months back and it was amazing, its one of his greatest songs till now, it also contains a lot of good songs such as “lights on” “Gotta Get You”, “Come back to me shawty”. This is a wonderful CD to have and I would buy the album with my eyes closed.

Disc Two Also contains a lot of fantastic beats and the lyrics are good, his vocal may sound week and it may look like “Black Ty” is trying to be somebody he is not, but if I’m to look at it as a rap/hip hop album I would say it’s a good album and you can sit down and listen to what he has to say. I loved tracks like “Get Low” “Ghetto Dayz” “Get it in”. Now the way he raps is good, I really liked it, and to me this album is worthy.

If I’m to rate it than I’d say 8/10. couple of songs in his 2nd disc that I didn’t like.

No comments:


Web Images Videos News Shopping Directory Answers Blogs
Notice: The lyric of the month is basically a song/Lyric of the month on my play list; it should not necessarily be a new track by an artist. The blog will be updated twice a week on Monday and Tuesday. Whatever been said here is strictly what I believe in and what I really like to talk about. Talal.