Currently listening to: Chris Brown ------ Fallen Angel***** Usher Ft Beyonce --- Love IN the Club, Donell Jones -- Circle , Busta Rhymes - Hurt You, Michael Buble - "Quando Quando Quando" And the Album "Call Me Irresponsible", Nate King Cole "L-O-V-E"

Friday, January 12, 2007

Ginuwine “Greatest Hits”

· Audio CD (November 21, 2006)

· Original Release Date: November 21, 2006

· Label: Sony

Track List:

1- You owe me

2- Hell yeah

3- Pony

4- In those jeans

5- So anxious

6- Differences

7- Im in love

8- Stingy

Basically as you see I’m not here to discus wither these songs are good or not, I’m here to discus the release it self. I mean Sony records were somehow not ok when they’ve decided to release this album, 1st of all, we all know who is Ginuwine and we all know that he is been in the industry for over 10 years now, since the release of his debut album “the bachelor” Ginuwine released many tracks that can be considered as “his greatest hits”.

The album contains a short list of his greatest hits which I personally believe that they are many more such as “When doves cry”, "What's So Different", “When we make love” “Same Ol' G” and many more.

Now I don’t think me as a fan can go out and buy such a cd with such short list and think that I’ve got Ginuwine’s greatest hits, I would love to put my hands on a more valuable Disc instead of having this. I might say I’m a bit disappointed for such thing to happen.

No comments:


Web Images Videos News Shopping Directory Answers Blogs
Notice: The lyric of the month is basically a song/Lyric of the month on my play list; it should not necessarily be a new track by an artist. The blog will be updated twice a week on Monday and Tuesday. Whatever been said here is strictly what I believe in and what I really like to talk about. Talal.