Currently listening to: Chris Brown ------ Fallen Angel***** Usher Ft Beyonce --- Love IN the Club, Donell Jones -- Circle , Busta Rhymes - Hurt You, Michael Buble - "Quando Quando Quando" And the Album "Call Me Irresponsible", Nate King Cole "L-O-V-E"

Monday, November 20, 2006

T To The New Era


Well these songs are basically me traveling from a point to another, from one side to another, from one dark dimension to brighter one. I’ve tried more than once to really change but yet some dark memories kept me back, held me from the place I really wanted to be.

What change am I talking about?

Well, everything; physically and physiologically. I have a lot of things to change in my life, how I treat my self and how I treat my life. Strengthen my relationship with my family. Search and learn more.

Is it any good?

Well, yes; I’m really sitting in the middle of no where, trying to be someone who is not there, and what I have to do is create that someone and reach to the destination that I’m eager to reach.

I can feel the new era this time, there is something burning inside and about to explode and no its not a stomachache. There is something wonderful about to happen to me, I just can’t figure it out yet. But when I do, you’ll be the first to know.

Now, enough about me and changing phase thing. Let me get back to the songs.

They are a total of 7 tracks under the title “New Era’

The list is:

1- New Era.

2- Fine.

3- Looking Down on you.

4- Welcome to MC.

5- Re-forming

6- Smile III

7- Never hesitate.

Those are the tracks. I might upload something tomorrow. And I wont upload a single track in Es basically cause I couldn’t get the response that I was hoping for, and I couldn’t get enough support. So am going to upload everything I do in here and who ever wants to hear them and download them and even comment then they have the space.

Till then you have fun.

Take care.
T

3 comments:

Solafa said...

LOL, more updates and changes in "The New Era", good.

But, where are the links to the tracks?


[chanting, shouting out loud and demanding]---> We want links, we want links, we want links... :D

Talal Al AbdelSalam said...

loool. Now thats funny..:)

The tracks will be uploaded one by one, although im not feeling like it, but I might upload the new era track and thats that.:)

But hey, i got you point lol you dont have to go commenting on each and every post lol.

Solafa said...

LOL, my comments in this post was genuin and i am still waiting for the track to be uploaded.

lol, who said i will be commenting on every single post in here 0-^

plus you did not comment on my recent posts in my blog! :@ :'(

its not that i will ask from you to comment, but it will be great of you if you did, hehe :D :p


Web Images Videos News Shopping Directory Answers Blogs
Notice: The lyric of the month is basically a song/Lyric of the month on my play list; it should not necessarily be a new track by an artist. The blog will be updated twice a week on Monday and Tuesday. Whatever been said here is strictly what I believe in and what I really like to talk about. Talal.