Currently listening to: Chris Brown ------ Fallen Angel***** Usher Ft Beyonce --- Love IN the Club, Donell Jones -- Circle , Busta Rhymes - Hurt You, Michael Buble - "Quando Quando Quando" And the Album "Call Me Irresponsible", Nate King Cole "L-O-V-E"

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Francesco Totti

Francesco totti

Francesco Totti, is the best player I knew. I so love how he plays, his touches and his moves, and I always wanted to create something with photoshop that includes him but my attempts never worked, but I kept on trying.

Anyhow, here is something I did today

3 comments:

Solafa said...

hmmm, sorry can't comment on this post, cause i don't know much about much about players... :p

But, i am sure some one else will appreciate the information posted.

Talal Al AbdelSalam said...

Its ok, it was a joke..:)

thank thank you though for saying what you said :D..

I love the player and the way he plays and i think he is one of the best footballers around.

Solafa said...

:) well you have different intrest than me when it comes to sport, i guess!

plus i am really bad in remembering any players in any sport or even actres and actress!

i think i am getting old and i forget alot! :s


Web Images Videos News Shopping Directory Answers Blogs
Notice: The lyric of the month is basically a song/Lyric of the month on my play list; it should not necessarily be a new track by an artist. The blog will be updated twice a week on Monday and Tuesday. Whatever been said here is strictly what I believe in and what I really like to talk about. Talal.