Currently listening to: Chris Brown ------ Fallen Angel***** Usher Ft Beyonce --- Love IN the Club, Donell Jones -- Circle , Busta Rhymes - Hurt You, Michael Buble - "Quando Quando Quando" And the Album "Call Me Irresponsible", Nate King Cole "L-O-V-E"

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Top on my list

I’ve decided to share my top albums so far, my all time favorite artists (R&B), top singles and many more, am doing all this due to new releases and to give the blog readers an extra info about me and about what I like. So lets kick it.

Top 5 albums of late 2006 till 2007-04-10:


1- Donell Jones - Journey Of A Gemini.
2- Tyrese A.K.A. Black Ty - Alter Ego.

(although this album is a double CD and one of the cd's is a rap thing, but the Rnb part took over, the 1st disc was amazing and had alot of good beats and rythem, and above that the lyrics and performance of tyrese was amaziing, thats why its on my top 2).

3- Lloyd - Street Love.
4- Sammie – Sammie.
5- Toni Braxton – The Essential

Top 10 singles of late 2006 till 2007-04-10


01- Donell Jones – cutting me off.
02- Lloyd – Street Love.
03- Omarion Ft. Usher – IceBox.
04- Marques Houston – Circle.

(didnt like his album, it was an average album it had something in it but it wasnt that good, had some songs that worth mentioning and one of them is "circle", this song is amazing in each every way, you can feel what marques is tryin to say, thats why i love it).

05- R Kelly ft T-Pain and T.I – I’m a flirt.
06- Tyrese – Come back to me shawty.
07- Neyo ft. A.C – Because of you (REMIX).
08- Sammie – You should be my girl.
09- Justin Timberlake – what goes around../ comes around.
10- Sammie – Come with me.

Top 10 favorite RnB male singer:

01- Ginuwine.

(shocking news! yes!.. Ginuwine is my all time favorite artist, Ginuwine and Timbaland brought something amazing to RnB and the music industry when they did "Pony" that song was the key to new beats and rythem, Since then i got hocked to his music, no denial for the rest they are all good).

02- R Kelly.

03- Joe.

04- Baby Face.

05- Donell Jones.

06- Tyrese.

07- Lloyd. ^

08- Marques Houston.

09- Usher.

10- ---------

Top 10 favorite RnB female singer:

01- Toni Braxton.

02- Mariah carey.

03- Alicia Keys

04- Aaliyah

05- Brandy

06- Keysha Cole

07- Mya

08- Tweet

09- Ciara

10- Rihanna

All time favorite rapper: 2pac


All time favorite rnb group: Boyz II Men.


All time favorite Rock band: Metallica.


Favorite flamenco Guitarist: Paco De Lucia.

That’s it, and if I remembered anything I’ll just do a different list. Adios for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your taste...metallica, eh? :P..lovely! and..2-pac all the way.

By the way, you made me addicted to "circles"..you'll pay for this!

Castelluca said...

haha

interesting lists ^_^

i share some of your choices
but i don't know some of the songs you've mentioned..and i guess i'll be checkin 'em ^_^

thanx bro..

P.S: i was addicted to Icebox and now the addiction is back..i so love this song


Web Images Videos News Shopping Directory Answers Blogs
Notice: The lyric of the month is basically a song/Lyric of the month on my play list; it should not necessarily be a new track by an artist. The blog will be updated twice a week on Monday and Tuesday. Whatever been said here is strictly what I believe in and what I really like to talk about. Talal.