Currently listening to: Chris Brown ------ Fallen Angel***** Usher Ft Beyonce --- Love IN the Club, Donell Jones -- Circle , Busta Rhymes - Hurt You, Michael Buble - "Quando Quando Quando" And the Album "Call Me Irresponsible", Nate King Cole "L-O-V-E"

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Ne-Yo "Because of you"

· Audio CD (May 1, 2007)
· Original Release Date: April 24, 2007
· Number of Discs: 1
· Label: Def Jam

Track list:

01- Because of you

02- Crazy Ft. Jay-Z

03- Can we chill

04- Do you

05- Addicted

06- Leaving tonight Ft. Jennifer Hudson

07- Ain’t thinking about you

08- Sex with my ex

09- Angel

10- Make it work

11- Say it

12- Go on girl

The album is a mixture of jazz with RnB toppings on it, its quiet good. Meaningful lyrics and NE-YO’s performance is amazing, some of the beats weren’t that good but if you judge the whole package, you will see and get an amazing CD.

This album reminds me of Donell Jones music, through out the album you’ll get a wonderful vibe, soothing lyrics and vocals. I personally loved “because of you” “make it work” “say it”.

I’m not sure a lot of people will love this CD, most of the songs are not commercial; and the rest are just smooth.

If I would rate this album, than I will give it 4/5 (didn’t like the production that much).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i liked this soooong!
noomzy made me listen to it!
<333

Unknown said...

the album was a disappointment for me..pretty average production and I honestly didn't find any stand out tracks on it, the last song actually sounds like Beyonce's Irreplaceable. Did he run out of ideas or something?

Really sad because his first album was really good and I still listen to it.

Talal Al AbdelSalam said...

Welcome in anan, Because of you is amazing, the album is A not bad but i hated the producation as Nabs said, some of the beats were just lame, anyways his vocals and lyrics kinda made it abit fine.


Web Images Videos News Shopping Directory Answers Blogs
Notice: The lyric of the month is basically a song/Lyric of the month on my play list; it should not necessarily be a new track by an artist. The blog will be updated twice a week on Monday and Tuesday. Whatever been said here is strictly what I believe in and what I really like to talk about. Talal.