Currently listening to: Chris Brown ------ Fallen Angel***** Usher Ft Beyonce --- Love IN the Club, Donell Jones -- Circle , Busta Rhymes - Hurt You, Michael Buble - "Quando Quando Quando" And the Album "Call Me Irresponsible", Nate King Cole "L-O-V-E"

Monday, March 12, 2007

Natalia "Thanks For Nothing"

I really dont know what to say about this song/Vid, I personally dont like such songs alot, but She has an interesting vocals, and the beat is somwhow interesting too. Anyhow I know nothing about her, i was just playing around with youtube and i found this Clip.

Anyways, To make things short play it, listen to it and have fun.

5 comments:

Amjad said...

hmmm... this is amazing, must I say? because I liked her voice and liked the song.

Talal Al AbdelSalam said...

It is, her voice is simlier to Rihanna (maybe the style of singing), but she has the talent. :)

Thank you amjad for passin by.

Castelluca said...

i've never heard of her b4..she's new?

well, nice song!
hot beats and her voice is really nice..

^_^ thanx

Talal Al AbdelSalam said...

I guess she doesnt have an album yet, and she is now in the U.S i guess recording her Album, if im not mistaken.:)

she has the talent and the one who produced that song is Good.

Anonymous said...

"Natalia" I love your song "Thanx 4 Nothin" , I also love the production which I believe was produced by "K Warren"
"Natalia" has slightly husky tones to a unique voice which I could listen to all night
This song "Thanx 4 Nothin" has a very catchy beat and is a very uplifting song, "Natalia" displays great attitude with her delivery of the song.
I think she is great, is she from the US or UK? Or maybe somewhere else? I have not heard of her before but certainly hope I hear a lot mofe of her.
Yep you get my vote 10/10


Web Images Videos News Shopping Directory Answers Blogs
Notice: The lyric of the month is basically a song/Lyric of the month on my play list; it should not necessarily be a new track by an artist. The blog will be updated twice a week on Monday and Tuesday. Whatever been said here is strictly what I believe in and what I really like to talk about. Talal.