Currently listening to: Chris Brown ------ Fallen Angel***** Usher Ft Beyonce --- Love IN the Club, Donell Jones -- Circle , Busta Rhymes - Hurt You, Michael Buble - "Quando Quando Quando" And the Album "Call Me Irresponsible", Nate King Cole "L-O-V-E"

Friday, March 30, 2007

Akon "Don't Matter"

every day you seem to be hooked to and attached to something or anything that surround you, it can be a song or a video clip, it can be a a place or even your Mobile phone, will One of the things- songs- that I'm hocked too at the moment is this song, Akon "Don't Matter".

What i love about Akon is his choice of melodies or tones that he uses in his songs, They have something inspiring in them, For me when ever i listen to this song i feel like producing something with fruity loops or playing with Photoshop, it gives me that boost that i need to do something fun, creative and amazing.

Well, this a video of the song that am talking about, you might have listened to it many times or listened to it and passed it FWD , but just for the sake of understanding what i love about this song, listen to it once again.

This track is from Konvict album that came out late last year, the song currently doing fine in the billboard charts and the album did amazing for his second album.

9 comments:

Abs said...

I'm gonna listen to this song, and the comment will follow laterz. How about u finally upload something made by you? That would be fun.

Talal Al AbdelSalam said...

Something made by me! What do you mean vocal wise or instrumental?

Cause if its instrumentals then i have uploaded them, but Vocals well, i dont have the place to record anything,:)

Anonymous said...

Akon has good music, I wonder why I just can't myself into liking him!

Abs said...

dude, i meant vocals. But if u cant then it's ok..

I heard the akon song anyway, and frankly speaking all his songs sound the same, like as if it were just another "lonely". Im starting to hate his thin voice.

Talal Al AbdelSalam said...

Well, Non of you commented on the subject i placed!

I was talking about akon and his choice of tones.:)

Oblivious said...

We can't go off-topic here either! lol..

Well, as I said, I like his music sometimes, but I just can't accept the fact that I do like it :P

His voice is special and his choice of tones is special too, but he's Akon!! we have to hate him! lol...his voice sounds like breaking glass! lol...did you notice? I just deny that I like some of his songs...personality split :)

Talal Al AbdelSalam said...

LOL, well, the obli that likes Some of Akon's tones is amazin :D

Castelluca said...

well, his music is unique..when you listen to his songs you just know it's Akon..

this song was really nice..not that: "i wanna love you" song -_- i hated it!

thanx ^_^

Talal Al AbdelSalam said...

Nell, i thank you for taking the time..

Again, its the tone and the melodies that i focus on with some of akonss songs.

I thank you all for takin the time.:)

peace.


Web Images Videos News Shopping Directory Answers Blogs
Notice: The lyric of the month is basically a song/Lyric of the month on my play list; it should not necessarily be a new track by an artist. The blog will be updated twice a week on Monday and Tuesday. Whatever been said here is strictly what I believe in and what I really like to talk about. Talal.