Currently listening to: Chris Brown ------ Fallen Angel***** Usher Ft Beyonce --- Love IN the Club, Donell Jones -- Circle , Busta Rhymes - Hurt You, Michael Buble - "Quando Quando Quando" And the Album "Call Me Irresponsible", Nate King Cole "L-O-V-E"

Friday, February 23, 2007

Toni Braxton “The Essential”



  • Audio CD (February 20, 2007)
  • Number of Discs: 2
  • Label: La Face

Track List:

Disc: 1

1. Love Shoulda Brought You Home
2. I Love Me Some Him
3. Tell Me 4. You're Makin' Me High
5. He Wasn't Man Enough (Album Version)
6. Just Be A Man About It
7. How Many Ways (R. Kelly Remix)
8. Breathe Again
9. You Mean The World To Me
10. I Belong To You
11. How Could An Angel Break My Heart Kenny G with Toni Braxton
12. Un-Break My Heart (Album Version)
13. Another Sad Love Song (Album Version)
14. Seven Whole Days
15. I Don't Want To (Album Version)
16. Give U My Heart (Album Radio Edit)

Disc: 2

1. The Heat
2. Gimme Some
3. There's No Me Without You
4. Why Should I Care
5. Spanish Guitar (Royal Garden Flamenco Mix)
6. I'm Still Breathing
7. Me & My Boyfriend
8. Give It Back Featuring The Big Tymers
9. The Time Of Our Lives (The Official Song Of The 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany) (Radio Edit) Featuring Il Divo
10. He Wasn't Man Enough (Junior Vasquez Marathon Mix)
11. Un-Break My Heart (Frankie Knuckles' Franktidrama Club Mix Edit)
12. Hit The Freeway (Album Version) Featuring Loon
13. Come On Over Here
14. Let It Flow
15. The Little Things (Previously Unreleased) r
16. Good Life (A capella Single Mix)

Well as you all see that this album is A Toni Greatest hits album, it contains big hits from the 90’s and 2000’s. I have don’t have a lot of things to add about this Cd but I’m sure that it will have a place within millions of her fans and the music industry, I personally love everything about this woman she is gorgeous, she is hot and she has an amazing vocal which I really love.


I loved the album and im happy that i have this amazing CD, unlike that Guinwine greatest Hits i posted earlier.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Toni Braxton, she has a unique and beautiful voice....even though I wonder, no new hits for her.

Talal Al AbdelSalam said...

This album is simply talking about her Music career and her life, and i guess they will be a new album shortly after this, As you said she has a wonderful Voice and its always a wonder when such artists Fade away.

Thank you obli for passin by.

Talal Al AbdelSalam said...

By the way, Mabrook on your results.

Anonymous said...

Results? :( ok.. lol, thanks!


Web Images Videos News Shopping Directory Answers Blogs
Notice: The lyric of the month is basically a song/Lyric of the month on my play list; it should not necessarily be a new track by an artist. The blog will be updated twice a week on Monday and Tuesday. Whatever been said here is strictly what I believe in and what I really like to talk about. Talal.