Currently listening to: Chris Brown ------ Fallen Angel***** Usher Ft Beyonce --- Love IN the Club, Donell Jones -- Circle , Busta Rhymes - Hurt You, Michael Buble - "Quando Quando Quando" And the Album "Call Me Irresponsible", Nate King Cole "L-O-V-E"

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Fruity Loops 6

Fruity loops is very useful software (for those who love creating beats and love playing around with music), you can do a lot with it. You can simply create beats, record vocals, mix tracks and a lot more. One of the most powerful software’s out there.

I’ve started using this software like 2 years back and did some tracks most of them were bad in my point of view. But just recently I went deep with it. Trying to get tutorials and build tracks.

Now this is a snapshot of the software. From the left you can see the browser, instruments, step sequencer and play list. Those are the basic stuff.

Ok, now I love my tempo to be between 90-110 that’s my range, off course it depends if you are creating an RnB song or a hipHop beat or even techno. I basically create HipHop beats and I don’t love it be too fast or too slow.

Now this is the browser I work around a lot. I use packs, packs unit and plug-in preset. Off course there is a lot of stuff over there to use. A lot of loop samples ready to use or even vocals.

I used to start with the beat and then work around it and try to create the tune, but then I’ve changed my style, now I create the tune to what ever mood am in and then around that I get the baseline done and then go to the beats.

At the moment I’m addicted to this software and I just can spend a night without using it. that’s how my life is.

No comments:


Web Images Videos News Shopping Directory Answers Blogs
Notice: The lyric of the month is basically a song/Lyric of the month on my play list; it should not necessarily be a new track by an artist. The blog will be updated twice a week on Monday and Tuesday. Whatever been said here is strictly what I believe in and what I really like to talk about. Talal.