Currently listening to: Chris Brown ------ Fallen Angel***** Usher Ft Beyonce --- Love IN the Club, Donell Jones -- Circle , Busta Rhymes - Hurt You, Michael Buble - "Quando Quando Quando" And the Album "Call Me Irresponsible", Nate King Cole "L-O-V-E"

Sunday, May 07, 2006

Enough..

Well, it's been awhile since i said anything; but i was a bit busy with the layout of this Blog, of this tiny little space i have on the web, and i was abit confused (Still I Am!) about the whole theme, but than i've decided to stick to what i have untill the next idea pops in and maybe a useful one.

I love those colors, simply because they represent my Fav. Football team (Socer) and that is AS Roma, and it reminds me of my fav. player. And i think im gona stick with this layout till i think of something new. Anyways, the right flashy thing was just a test, i wanted to see hot it will look like, i know i have a preview button but i thought of keeping it there for a while until i find something new and intersting.

Tata for now and will see what can we offer (Knowledge wise) to you (Who M I Kidding!! i do what i do cause i love doing it!!)

Peace Am out.

No comments:


Web Images Videos News Shopping Directory Answers Blogs
Notice: The lyric of the month is basically a song/Lyric of the month on my play list; it should not necessarily be a new track by an artist. The blog will be updated twice a week on Monday and Tuesday. Whatever been said here is strictly what I believe in and what I really like to talk about. Talal.